New Hampshire Mediator Training – Skills, Ethics and Breakthrough Techniques
We have designed and delivered mediation training programs for courts, community mediation programs, and internal mediation programs for human resources professionals. We also provide advanced skills and ethics training for dispute resolution professionals.
Training topics include:
- setting the tone
- appropriate agendas for mediation
- strong listening skills
- identifying issues in mediation
- generating movement when impasse occurs
- constructive participation of attorneys
- strategies for using caucuses
- dealing with strong emotion
- considerations in multi-party mediations
- drafting effective agreements
- ethics for mediators
We Provide Individualized Training to Help Mediators Establish a Solid Foundation for Their Practice
Participants will learn about the mediation process, augment their present practice and enhance their mediation skills. If you are an attorney, manager, human resource professional, educator, or individual who wants to incorporate mediation into your professional and/or personal life, this training is for you. Whether you are a beginner, or an experienced mediator and conflict resolution professional, or somewhere in between, our small class size (12) provides opportunities for each individual to learn and grow.