Frank’s extensive mediation experience includes complex trust and probate issues, as well as civil litigation matters. As an original member of the Probate Division’s Mediation Program, he has mediated numerous disputed matters both privately and through the Court’s mediation program. His creativity in problem solving is based on his representation of clients in trust and estate administration. Frank also utilizes those same skills and creativity in civil matters including injury, property damage, commercial and business disputes.
Frank was born and raised in Concord, New Hampshire where he attended St. Paul’s School. He graduated from Stanford University in 1974 and obtained his law degree from Boston University School of Law in 1977. He taught as an adjunct professor at the UNH School of Law from 1998 through 2001.
Frank is a member of the American Bar Association and the New Hampshire Bar Association. He is also a member of numerous sections of the New Hampshire Bar Association. He is a past President of the Merrimack County Bar Association and throughout the course of his career, has served on the New Hampshire Personnel Commission, the New Hampshire Judicial Council and New Hampshire Healthcare Task Force.
Frank’s community service includes his past service as a board member and president of both the United Way of Merrimack County and the Concord Conservation Trust, now Five Rivers Conservation Trust. He currently serves as a member of the Concord Planning Board and is Chairman of the Board of Trustees for YMCA Camp Belknap in Tuftonboro, New Hampshire.
Frank lives in Concord, New Hampshire with his wife, Pamela. They have four children.
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1977
- Stanford University, Stanford, California
- B.A. - 1974
- Honors: with Honors in English Literature
- St. Paul’s School
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Member
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Committee for Cooperation with the Courts
- Merrimack County Bar Association, Past President
- New Hampshire Personnel Commission
- New Hampshire Judicial Council
- New Hampshire Healthcare Task Force
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member and President, United Way of Merrimack County
- Board Member and President, Concord Conservation Trust
- Five Rivers Conservation Trust
- Member, Concord Planning Board
- Chairman, Board of Trustees, YMCA Camp Belknap in Tuftonboro, New Hampshire