As former trial attorneys, we are experienced with the litigation process, and the difficult obstacles for effectively resolving employment disputes. Our mediation services are designed to create breakthroughs so that parties to employment disputes are able to effectively resolve matters prior to trial, whenever possible.
The Inherent Roadblocks in Many Employment Matters
Employment matters tend to be personal. Allegations are made against company employees, managers, and executives concerning matters such as sexual harassment, discrimination, or other wrongdoing. Even in alleged non-compete agreements and similar matters there are often emotional barriers to settlement, such as in the case of an employee who was extensively trained by a company choosing to leave the company for a competitor.
One of our focuses in employment mediation is to help litigants get past these barriers and focus instead on crafting an effective resolution, realizing that there are likely to be real and substantial benefits by avoiding trial.
The Types of Employment Matters We Mediate
We are available to mediate virtually all types of employment matters, including:
- sexual harassment claims
- discrimination claims, including those involving age, gender, pregnancy, race, and other discrimination
- breach of employment contract
- breach of non-compete agreement
- breach of confidentiality agreement
- matters concerning ownership of intellectual property developed by employees
- sales commissions and bonus entitlements
If You or Your Company Are Involved in an Employment Dispute, Please Call Us to Find Out How We Can Help