- You disagree on the value of the case.
- You’re concerned about what evidence will get to the jury.
- What arguments will be most persuasive and which will go by the wayside .
- How will clients and witnesses appear to the judge and jury?
- One of the clients isn’t being realistic about the settlement value of the case.
- You need an independent, objective evaluation to justify the settlement.
When these, or other factors, exist in a case, you may choose to obtain an evaluation to assist you in your settlement efforts. Whether early in the case, or after extensive discovery has been completed and trial is imminent, a neutral evaluation can provide you with valuable information to motivate resolution.